Happy Friday!

It's Friday and the sun is shining!

The flamingos are in full feather.


I've decided to go shopping in my closet to cheer myself up. I'm resurrecting this Val Colbert bracelet.


A little shop around the corner from me when I lived in Rosedale used to sell them. Colbert - who still makes jewellery - used to make bracelets from pearls and designer buttons. I love smart repurposed design. There was a legal battle and she no longer makes them. I'm a huge protector of IP (my book has been torrented, which is frustrating) but I'm not sure about this one. I love fashion based on other things. Remember Lizzy Gardiner's credit card dress? Ugly but provocative. And I'm a huge fan of Olympia Le-Tan bags, for example, which look like books. Perhaps Harvey Specter would know the answer...

Wait. What? 

I hope you have some terrific things planned this weekend. We have dinner out and church on Sunday. but it's free and easy other than that. I'll be glad for some downtime. I've been pushing hard on the book - Stepford is a wonderful muse - which has made my eyes sore and tired. I need some time to chill.

I'm back to posting weekly blog updates through the newsletter. So if you have not signed up, hit the subscribe button at the top of the page and join in on the fun.

Happy weekend!

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, darling!

Floored

Do you know how many types of grey-brown hardwood there are? About a zillion. This is how I felt walking among the sample boards... ...