Fall Fashion

Sooo, anyone doing any fall shopping lately now that the weather is cooling?

I always like the same basic stuff. Sweaters, vests, jeans, boots. Rinse and repeat.

J. Crew always does its best work in the fall, no?

I'm kind of loving this jacket:


And the Blythe Shirt:



The beret is having a moment, which I kind of love. 


I'd be all over the leopard coat, if I didn't have one already. 


See? The leopard coat I wore to my friend's wedding last fall. It's from Forever 21. Sometimes they have cute things. 




Normally, Le Chameau wellies and Bean Boots are the official footwear of fall.



But my inner Marie Antoinette is loving these Club Monaco mules


Are you planning any fall purchases?

2 comments:

  1. It's still too hot to wear anything Fall related but I'm dying to shop it. I may need that leopard coat!;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those mules, you need those while you're writing!
    I bought a red dress from Boden, I love it, ponte, washable, looks good with a scarf. I am wearing it today with my JCrew encore trench (the one with the full skirt) from 2012 or something? Still my favourite fall coat. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, darling!

Some Book Recommendations for Thanksgiving

Since a lot of you will be in that I-just-want-to-sit-on-the-couch-and-read tryptophan fog, I thought I'd publish the reviews of a c...