See Hear Love Part 2

Happy Wednesday!

Don't trust this innocent looking face. He will play with the ball for about 10 seconds max! 


Teddy is now into chewing my Manuel Canovas fabric and got the corner of a Scalamandre pillow. I wish he'd like to chew his many dog toys or - at the very least - something from, like, Homesense. Maybe he was an overworked design assistant in a former life and hates nice fabric.

Part 2 of my interview on See Hear Love is up.

It's shorter than the first piece and focuses on practical suggestions for bouncing back after hardship. Love Mel's, Cheryl's, and Abby's comments. They offer good, actionable tips.

Hope you enjoy!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, darling!

Christmas Traditions: The Nutcracker Ballet

Every year, I take my daughter to see the Nutcracker. (I took my youngest son once, but he loudly complained that there was too much dancing...