This and that

Happy Thursday!

In Canada, we are kicking off the Thanksgiving weekend. The kids have no school Friday or Monday, so it's an extra-long weekend. The weather is meant to be terrific: fingers crossed.

Teddy has been keeping us busy.




He likes to chew everything, from baseboards to Bean Boots. I guess it's a Cairn Terrier quality.



Speaking of Bean Boots, almost everything at LL Bean is 20% off this weekend.

I may pick up a pair of the tumbled leather, plaid lined ones.



I shall hide them from Teddy. 

I picked up this fair isle sweater a few weeks ago. It's lovely. 


I shall hide it from Teddy too. 

Teddy is so quick now. And he likes to hide under the furniture. He's a rascal, for sure. 

I've been very busy on the writing front. I've been in studio, behind the scenes, meeting various people. I LOVED meeting singer Jully Black. She was fiery and awesome. Her show airs this coming Monday on YES-TV in Canada or on the web at SeeHearLove.com.

I'm looking forward to some downtime this weekend. I think we may do some apple picking. I've been mainlining pumpkin muffins since this fall seems to require a lot of comfort food. I suspect that's why I've been so drawn to cozy clothing and home goods, as well. I sort of just want to hide under the flannel covers and watch This Is Us or Suits. 

Anybody else planning to hibernate?

XO




2 comments:

  1. I love both the boots, and the sweater! I was recently looking at the Bean Catalogue and admiring both! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Canadian Thanksging to you and your family. Teddy looks to be a handful, but a pleasant one at that!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, darling!

Christmas Traditions: The Nutcracker Ballet

Every year, I take my daughter to see the Nutcracker. (I took my youngest son once, but he loudly complained that there was too much dancing...