Christmas Gifts for the Dog Lover - Day 2


Tick Tock. December is here. Do you know where your shopping is?

If you are having trouble figuring out what to buy, I've compiled some ideas for some of the most discerning people on your list.

Here are some ideas for the dog lover in your life:




Susanna Salk's At Home with Dogs and Their Designers: Sharing a Stylish Life is on my Christmas list since it combines two of my favourite things: dogs and good design.



Emma Bridgewater makes lovely dog mugs. This terrier one is particularly fetching.



The Hudson Bay Dog Collar is very cute and very reasonable.



For the friend with everything, the Goyard dog leash. It's très spendy but very chic.



The LL Bean Dog Bone monogrammed pillow very cute. I got Teddy the blackwatch tartan, but the fleece is charming too.

Finally, a gift of reupholstering is always appreciated. Teddy has gotten the better of many things in our home, including the leopard bench.



Who, me? 

Happy shopping!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, darling!

Christmas Traditions: The Nutcracker Ballet

Every year, I take my daughter to see the Nutcracker. (I took my youngest son once, but he loudly complained that there was too much dancing...