Christmas Gifts for the Preppy Set - Day 4

If your Christmas gift list is filled with good natured, sporty people who drive 1980s Jeep Wagoneers and have Brooks Brothers on speed dial, you may be stumped what to get them other than a new sailboat or a cabin in Vermont. Here are some items they will adore that will not break the budget:




Sarah Vickers has made an excellent case that Classy Girls Wear Pearls. Anchors and pearls are a winning combination in this sweet bracelet from Sarah and her husband's brand, Kiel James Patrick.



Preppy types love to entertain and these NOEL coasters from Smathers and Branson combine two favourites: plaid and needlepoint. The lighthouse coasters are also winners.



LL Bean in Freeport is the preppy mothership. Help remind your favourite preppy of the experience all year long with the LL Bean Everyday Tote.




A great red lipstick is a great go to for every preppy girl. Glossier Generation G lipstick in Zip is my new current obsession. Its light formula is easy to wear and looks good on everyone.




A cute hat is everything and plaid and pom poms are perfect companions. Reece Witherspoon's Draper James makes this adorable Carolina Check Pom Pom Hat.

Happy shopping!


2 comments:

  1. Love all of these gift ideas so much! The L.L. Bean bag is so cute!

    Felicity
    http://oliverandmoose.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes to preppy gifts! I just adore the Kiel James Patrick brand. I haven't bought anything from them this year for Christmas but in the summer I'm all about their boat shoes, I have two pairs, hubs has one pair and I even bought a pair for my father in law.
    Have you seen their baby? So adorable ! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, darling!

Christmas Traditions: The Nutcracker Ballet

Every year, I take my daughter to see the Nutcracker. (I took my youngest son once, but he loudly complained that there was too much dancing...