Christmas Gifts for the Sideline Spectator - Day 6

I was never a soccer mom. We were always a ski and racquet sports family and I could partake in the sports while the kids had their lessons. But I have lots of friends who are team moms and they speak to hours spent in the bleachers. If you have sideline spectators on your Christmas list, here are some gift ideas that are perfect for them!




Sitting rinkside or fieldside can be chilly and this Ted Baker blanket cape adds a warm extra layer without looking like a Snuggy.



Sitting in the stands waiting for the game to start is nobody's favourite thing to do. This cute monogrammed bleacher seat will make the hours spent sitting much more comfortable.



One of my favourite moms of sporty boys never travels anywhere without candles to freshen the room. Diptyque mini candles are beautifully scented. I love Tuberose, but Baies is also a popular choice.



These Draper James Spirit Mittens are everything and come in a variety of team colours. They seem to go in and out of stock but they will email you when they are available.

Go Team!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, darling!

Christmas Traditions: The Nutcracker Ballet

Every year, I take my daughter to see the Nutcracker. (I took my youngest son once, but he loudly complained that there was too much dancing...